Hello Sanderlin Sea Turtle Learning Community,
I hope everyone had a great week. We have been working hard around campus to get ready for Peace Week next week!
My announcements for the week include:
1) Please help me in congratulating Mrs. Byrne for being Sanderlin’s Teacher of the Year and Nurse Waits for being Sanderlin’s Support Employee of the Year. They are both very worthy of this honor and distinction!!
2) Please see the attached daily peace activities for your child to participate in. In addition to the attached, we will be doing various things all throughout the week to focus on Peace. Please keep your eye out for pics on Dojo!
3) Thursday is Bucs Day in MYP. If your child comes home with a waiver, take a look and consider having them participate. The Bucs will be out to do some drills and to play Flag Football with our kiddos! It is a really fun day.
4) Sept. 15th – Oct. 15th is Hispanic Heritage Month. Please see the attached for some ideas on how to participate in this important month.
5) Coach Bender will be offering Peaceful Yoga time from 9:00 – 9:20 each morning next week in honor of Peace Week. All students are allowed to participate.
6) The Girls and Boys Volleyball season continues in full force this week. Congratulations to the girls team for a really great win this past week. The games this week are on Monday at Meadowlawn and Wednesday at Bay Point. Games start at 4:45!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Carrie A Cormier
Principal, Sanderlin K-8 IB World School