Hello Sanderlin PYP Learning Community,
This is reminder that the Virtual Back to School Night is tonight! We are excited to host this virtual event for you.
The Virtual Back to School Night is from 6:00 – 7:00. Please follow the directions below carefully so that you can access the virtual events.
1) Start by going to the Sanderlin IB World School website at: https://www.pcsb.org/sanderlinib
2) Go to the Back to School section on the home page.
3) Scroll down to find your teachers TEAMS meeting link and click on the link.
4) There will be two sessions – one session starts at 6:00 and one session starts at 6:30. You can choose the session you want to log into.
5) Your session will begin with a pre-recorded video from administration followed by a pre-recorded video from your teacher. You will then be allowed to have some live, interactive Q and A with your child’s teacher.
Please remember that this event is NOT the time to have a conference or to discuss your individual child’s needs. If you need a conference, then you should reach out to your child’s teacher directly to set that up.
In addition, Mrs. Becker and I will be available through a Live TEAMS link from 6:15 – 6:30 and 6:45 – 7:00 to answer any questions you have related to school wide processes and procedures. We will use this time to open up COVID questions as well. Please note that ALL COVID questions should be directed toward administration. I have directed my teachers to focus on instruction and classroom processes and procedures only.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy this event!
Carrie L. Cormier Principal, Sanderlin K-8 IB World School