Hello Sanderlin Sea Turtle Learning Community,
I hope everyone had a great first full week of school. We have definitely had a smooth week and have been solidifying some of our processes. I really appreciate the support you have given to get us up and running!
My reminders for the week:
1) Picture day is Tuesday August 24. All students will have their pictures taken for photo IDs and yearbook. Instructional flyers went home today with all students on how to purchase portrait packages, if desired. All sales will be done online. Please go to www.inter-state.com and use order code 60562SB to order portrait packages. Please do not send money in to the school.
2) This is a reminder that late students MUST be signed in by an adult. Any change in a child’s dismissal procedures must be received in writing – agenda, email, separate note. Students coming in late or leaving early for doctor or dental appointments will ONLY be excused with a note from the doctor or dentist.
3) Tomorrow is the last day for spirit wear from the PTSA. Please visit the PTSA member hub to order your Sanderlin spirit wear!!!
4) Sanderlin Center has requested that parents stop parking in their parking lot and walking over to get students as walkers, they are preventing their clients from being able to park and utilize the center for its purposes.
5) Become involved in our school by registering as a volunteer! Many volunteer opportunities include classroom assistance, field trip chaperones, school events, mentoring, PTSA, School Advisory Council, and more. To register as a volunteer visit: www.pcsb.org/volunteerregistration. If you have any questions, please contact Brenna Arch, Family & Community Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 552-1700 Ext. 2302
6) We continue to enforce our COVID protocols on campus. Face masks are strongly encouraged and I appreciate your support in continuing to enforce safety with your students in making healthy choices – washing hands, bringing water bottles, hand sanitizer, keeping appropriate distance from their peers, etc. I appreciate your support as we continue to provide the safest and healthiest environment for our students!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Carrie L. Armstrong (Cormier)
Principal, Sanderlin K-8 IB World School